Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Monday, April 28, 2008

Harry Potter and The Philosphers Stone


Well there isnt much to say on this book cause if you havent read it you must live in a hole.

Ok well this is written in the most basic english possible, Rowling must have aimed it at a much younger audience then the latter books. Despite some difficulty some might have at grasping the concepts of the wizarding world the main character, Harry, is drawn into upon finding out he is a wizard, it is a relatively simple book to understand.

Well the book is based on a young wizard new to the world of magic. Despite the allure of such a world, Harry learns that there are bad things in every world, as well as mysteries, especially at his new school Hogwarts. With new found friends, Ron and Hermione, Harry goes through his school year with ups and downs, finding out things he never knew about himself and his lost family. Exploring the world of magic, Harry unravels a plot that could alter the wizarding world forever.

Overall i would give it 3 1/2 out of 5. I still reakon that some of the other in the series are better. I will review the others as i go along.

Much Luv,

Helsinki

The Blind Sisters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW a book about WIZARDS?!?!?!
I swear I have NEVER read this book. It sounds really interesting.
I will read it. Then I will make a movie about it starring Russell Crowe and the late Steve Irwin. There will be many gratituous sex scenes. I PROMISE YOU. YOU HAVE MY WORD. And my -
Need I say more?
I DON'T THINK SO.

Love you
(More than you could ever know)
WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME BACK
WHHYHHYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY
Y

- Mouse.