Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Thursday, January 8, 2009

chillin'

so england. is so frickin sweet. i am in LOVE with this place. though maybe gimme another couple weeks and i will probably hate it but until then! its getting colder...suprisingly. it was freezing today n one of the ladys was like 'oh its a MILD day' i was like 'uhhhh are u not as cold as me?!'

ANYWAY im mainly enjoying this cause back home all my mates are bitching bout me (kinda harsh since ive been gone less then a week) but some of my good mates have been emailing daily. thats love for you. and my mothers been sending them like twice a day. thats TOO much love for you. anyway my GAP partner Hugo's bout to make me read Catcher in the Rye so i'll give you a review for that soon. my mate Mesa completely LOVES the book so i'm going on both her and Hugos recommendation. Go them.

Anyway im off cause i wanna visit 'town' ('town' being a little village with more pubs and suprisingly hairdressers then melbourne)

loooooooove for now!

Helsinki

2 comments:

torye said...

Is Hugo's dad's name Ron?
If so, I'm afraid YOUR AT HOGWORTS!! theres too many hogworts-inspired names where you're living!!
Hi Hugo if your reading this - your name is quite awesome :)
I LOVE KAT!!!!
*rolls away*

Helsinki said...

ahhhh torii how i love thee. no his dads name ISNT Ron. i dont know what it is. but its not ron. so nyaaaaa!