Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Monday, January 12, 2009

grazx




the title of this blog goes out to torii. i wuffles you girl.

anyway the boarders of my school came back today and everyhting got more lively. i really do like this place. its so homely.

anyway i am in the middle of a video war with christian at the moment. he wont friigin film my HIM songs...evil man. i will hunt you down and MAKE you record those videos. I WILL. JUST WATCH ME!

...hey christian...would you mind paying for my airfares? im kinda broke....

loooove

helsinki

oh and by the way the image i put up is of the guy im gunna kill if he doesnt make my songs. if u see him around, threaten him for me. this goes out to u gilly- ur probably gunna see him next...

5 comments:

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian said...

Noooo! You're meant to love me, damn it! Love meeeeeeeeee! I swear I will do those songs for you =] just not at of this exact moment...

<3.

Looks like my first comment didn't want to work =/.

Helsinki said...

oh believe me i DO love you. but that doesnt mean im not pissed bout my videos. u evil evil person. remember i know where you live...axe murderer land... and i will find you and....HUG you to death da da danaaaaaa

torye said...

*lifts two fingers to mouth*
Grazx to you dear Helsinki Svit-kona
That shall be our greeting for now on...
...man i got to stop reading Eragon...

Passion's Killing Floor said...

damn right you love me! You will get your videos... tommorrow in fact, everyone will be out of the house and I get to steal the steel-stringed acoustic! Bwahahaha! Meow meow meow. Hugs are a fine way to die.