Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Monday, February 23, 2009

random

back at work. ew ew ew ew ew. i much prefer my holiday break of sleeping and flying. so much more relaxing then working.

so my awesome cousin emals me yesterday saying how wicked it was that i have my lifeguarding qualfication and that when i get back he'll get me a job that pays $26 per hour. how wicked awesome is that?! screw going back to hoyts. besides since ive left hoyts has gotten bad. i think i got out at the right time. seriously. though there was the whole cool element of that when i left they had to train up 4 people to go into box to replace me. that made me feel UBER special. :D but my dearest scotty j said he was leaving and it aint hoyts without scott. he was too wicked for life. but hes pursueing hs acting career and i commend him for that.

anyway love and sexual assualt,

Helsinki

2 comments:

A Book Unfinished said...

scooooott
i love scott!!
hes so awesome. i still have to ask him to do an accent!

love love

Helsinki said...

yeh that guys is the best. hes so awesome AND he keeps in contact with me. how nice is that?!

Helsinki