Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Monday, February 23, 2009

HIM NEW ALBUM

thats right. Ville announced in this weeks Kerrang! Mag that HIM have started recording their seventh album.

HOW FUCKING SWEET IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has made my day. seriously. Ville describes the new album as very 'direct and straight to the point'. i cant bloody wait. my blood is pumping through my veins at 100miles per hour i am that excited. *bounces up and down*

anyway that was the only thing i wanted to share. im just spreading the HIM love isall.

Helsinki

2 comments:

Megan said...

you are so like gilly,
"bounces up and down"
lol
:P

Helsinki said...

pffft we SO bounce together. seriously. i was litrally bouncing as i wrote this entry. the guy sitting next to me, my mate Hugo, was like 'uuuhhhh you wanna calm down anytime this century?'.

im STILL bouncing. this news is AMAZINGLY ORGASMIC to me.