Wednesday, February 25, 2009
i love lord of the rings. heaps. its quite unhealthy actually. litrally. i used to watch all the extended versions in a weekend. thats like 12 hours of lotr in one hit.
so heres me justifying my love of lotr:
1. the story proves that even the smallest person can have the biggest affect
2. that anyone can fight, as long as they believe in what their fighting for
3. that women are just as capable on a battle field as men
4. that even in the darkest of hours, there IS still hope
5. that death is not the end, but merely the start of a new adventure
6. that u cannot fight who u were meant to be
7. tha courage lies within every being, it just needs to be found
8. that greed will be the end of you
9. that loyalty can be stronger then self preservation
10.that you dont appreciate what you have until you lose it
all in all the lessons learned by watching lotr are well worth the 12 hours of footage. if ur a mad fan like me you will be able to indentify how each point mentioned connects to lotr.
p.s. torii i want you to reply to this with your favourite quotes and we shall start a QUOTE WAR!!!