Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Saturday, February 28, 2009

uni

so uni has started back home in Aussi land.

Ah Uni. someone kill me. for those who DONT know- i got accepted into Arts at Latrobe. but i really DO NOT wanna go. but apparently its a waste for me to NOT go. annoying much. sure, i mean i COULD go ant study art and it would help me become a tattoo artist but i would much rather skip the degree part n go straight into the tattooing part. but at least getting accepted keeps my mother happy. she was so proud when she found out. she was hyped when she wrote my letter of deferral, which legally she can, being my power of attorney n all. oh such fun.

but for all those enjoying uni, good on ya. studying must be for you then. but im more of a worker. i worked all though my exams, including the nights before most. because i like work. it keeps me entertained more then studying does. go work.

there was no real point to this other then me wanting to whine a bit. so that was my whine.whine whine whine.

LOVE

Helsinki

2 comments:

The Enigma said...

Urmmm, so why are you complaining when your not going to uni as of yet? Save the complaining for those doing uni this year dammit!!!
i've said it once and i'll say it again: your mother seems awesome
*Helsinki beats up victoria*
I had orientation today... and guess what my uni has?
A freaking HAIRDRESSER
INSIDE THE CAMPUS!
RIGH NEXT TO THE NOODLE SHOP!!!!
what
le
fuck!!!!
...because all uni students love getting their hair cut before a big exam... O.o?

Helsinki said...

OR maybe its where to people studying hairdressing can practice. iunno. i dont go to uni yet as ur ever so lovingly pointed out. enjoy uni.

only having to go to uni for a couple hours... being able to completely ditch if u wanted to... havin te freedom to eat what u want for lunch... sleep ins.... late nights...

unlike my 6.30-10.30 job i have here where i am on call 24/7.

ENJOY uni.

Helsinki