Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Thursday, June 25, 2009

NTT memory loss

now i reakon im not the only one with this problem. i call it night time texting, also known as NTT, memory loss.

classical symptoms of NTT memory loss include:
-not being aware the following morning that you were using your phone
-having to go though all your sent and recieved messages to find out what you said
-being extremely tired and no memory why (the tiredness comes from being constantly woken up during stages 1 and 2 sleep by your ring tone).

i am a classical sufferer of NTT memory loss. this comes from my relatively early bedtime (2230) and my boyfriends generally late bedtime. which means that i spend a good couple of hours drifting in and out of sleep, being woken by my phone (always on vibrate so as not to wake my girls) vibrating on my chest (i keep it there so it always wakes me up). so it is now a routine for me to wake up, re-read my texts and identify all the horrible spelling and stupid phrases i said whilst completely out of it with tiredness.

the only cure for NTT memory loss?
stop texting people late at night.

am i actually gunna stop doing that?
no.

from a NTT memory loss sufferer,

Helsinki

No comments: