Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Silence

terms over. academic year is over. my kids are gone. my year 8 girl are gone forever.

and now im in a school full of silence.

and its creepy. as mmuch as im enjoying having the school to myself but to be here with no bells, no teachers yelling, no kids laughing.

and its unnatural. so much happiness, so much life, completely extinguished by a final bell leaving behind a mere building, devoid of the energy which makes it a school.

and my girls are gone. my brood who entrust me with making top flat their second home. the girls who have laughed, cried, spilled secrets and enjoyed life. the girls who have made what i do that bit more special.

how i miss them.

love,

Helsinki

1 comment:

Megan said...

what do you do now?
do you still stay there?
come home?