Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Suicide Girls

you wanna know whats hot? suicide girls are hot. theres just something about tattoos and piercings on a chick that drives me mental. however, upon meditation, i have decided the reason for this is because my first girlfriend had a tattoo and a tongue piercing. but thats besides the point cause i dont wanna talk about my ex. i wanna talk about sexy suicide girls and which ones are my particular favourites and just what about them that draws me in...



has got to be her face in general. her jawline is so awesomely sculptured!




has wicked hair and kudos to the awesome artwork in the background.




wicked. ass. make up.




i seriously wish i had her hair!!!




check out the tatt on her chest. wicked even though its a coloured one.




her hat will be mine....




kudos for the phone...




really like her leg band... plus she reminds me of tash and tash is hot and sexy as!




marvel at the sexyness,

Helsinki

2 comments:

CEDRIC said...

awww thanks hun!
its sad i no longer look anything like that!

but i still love you!
xx.

Helsinki said...

I STILL THINK U LOOK DAMN SEXY GIRL