Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Sunday, September 6, 2009

bitch bitch whine whine

ok, i know ive only JUST come back to school but ive already got something to bitch and whine about. it all started when i got my new timetable...

last term my time off was stretched over a thursday afternoon. i had off from 12.15 to 10 in the evening which was lovely (please note- though that may sound like a lot of time off it is not for someone like me who works 16 hour days 6-7 days a week and is on call 24/7). i liked my time off arangement cause it meant i go leave school and have fun! this was, however, until my deputy headmaster came to me and said that i was required to complete a random hour of patrol from 6.30 to 7.30 in the middle of my time off. now this kinda cheesed me off cause there was no use me coming back to school for the patrol and bailing again afterwards, it would be pointless. so my time was cut down by an hour and made another 2 and a half hours pointless. though i didnt mind TOO much. i still got to see my boyfriend tom for a couple hours a week and every second weekend. the deal was, however, that i did this extra hour and would be compensated for it in my time off this term.

this has not happened.

instead of having my time off not interrupted by a patrol it has been cut DOWN by another hour and split in two so now i only have wednesday morning off which is completely useless and from 7.30 to 10 on a thursday night off. WHAT THE FUCK. my time off is COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS TO ME.

they KNOW i worked extra last term.

they KNOW i always saw tom on my time off.



all this pisses me off cause it means i now only get to see my boyfriend, the man i completely love and adore, ONCE EVERY TWO FUCKING WEEKS.

now how the HELL is that fair?!

see even though tom has said he will drive 2 hours every thursday to see me for a total of 2 and a half hours thats hardly fair on him. :(


so im angsty. im pissed. im angry. im upset. and im already missing tom.


Helsinki

No comments: