Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OLD ASS PHOTOS

i randomly logged onto my old photobucket acount earlier today and found a collection of old images i had uploaded there! some of them even have me with my mermaid hair! GASP! that means that they're over a year old!

so heres some of them for you to ridicule me about...

heres one of maddy, mark and me taken from the night we saw the beauty and the beast musical that my high school OLMC and marcellin did together...



heres one from radnom fun nights at my place of mark and i...



heres a pic of maddy and me when i first had my mermaid hair cut off...



and heres two random ones of me and my primary school buddy, erica, with some viewbank mates...








they were from a LONNNG tome ago!

Helsinki

No comments: