Helsinki's Hits

Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

new tattoo ftw

sup all blogsters,

once again im going to start this blog with an apology to you all for my lack of entries recently. i kinda fail net wise at the moment since my only connection is via my phone which is a complete whore to blog on. some nerd i am, not even able to regularly connect to the net.

so the point of this blog is to talk about my favourite topic, TATTOOS.

everyyyyyone knows how much i love tattoos and how, at the age of 20, i only have 5 :( they consist of stars on right foot, norse ruins in the webbing of my left hand, elvish on my left wrist, the heart and crown of a claddah on the small of my back and the quote 'fool of a took' from lotr across my right shoulder blade. my next tattoo, i believe, is the most perfect and suiting tattoo i could ever get.

a black kitty :)

now, ive had this blog for over 2 years now and ive not once mentioned my real name, in fact ive strictly avoided mentioning it, however for the purpose of this blog i will use my real name which is Kat. Do you now see why a black kitty tattoo is so amazingly perfect for me?

so now i ask you, is there a tattoo design that suits you through and through? the complete embodiment of who you are? if so what is it?

i believe the best thing is when you see someones tatts and straight away think 'that suit them'. its such a rare thing now to get a tattoo that reflects who the person is.

anywho, think about it my blogsters!

love love love love

Helsinki

No comments: